- A simple, fun, riding, social association of like-minded motorcycle enthusiast
- Friends for Fun, Safety & Riding
- To provide to our Membership a fun and social environment that focuses on the love of motorcycling.
- To bring the world together around that passion while helping them to be safer and mindful when riding a motorcycle.
- To be a family-oriented, non-religious, non-political association, respectful of each other’s beliefs.
- Enjoying the ride together with like-minded motorcyclists.
Our Core Values:
- FAIRNESS: All issues should stand the test of “is it fair?”
- COMMUNICATIONS: The more we share information and communicate about our common love of motorcycling, the more we will all learn and benefit.
- TEAMWORK: Working together toward our common vision, motto and mission keeps us focused and gives us the ability to become exceptional.
- QUALITY: To be the best we can, treating all the way we would want to be treated, holding each other in highest esteem and respect in all we do.
- ATTITUDE: We are each responsible for our own attitude. Strive to be positive, constructive, respectful, enthusiastic and creative in all interactions with members or public to enhance the relationship and promote our motto.